Friday, February 20, 2009

Digital Good Time: "Headache"

Photobucket
Digital Good Time: "Headache"

I consider myself fairly aware when it comes to politics and current events, but the conflict between Israel and Palestine makes my head hurt. Every attempt I've made to understand the nuances and complexities have only taken me in circles, so by default I remain neutral and hear both sides of the argument without leaning towards one side or the other.

I am however, down with putting the breaks on senseless violence. So is motion designer Mato Atom, which is why he's created this short video for Amnesty International and DAHRA (Designers Against Human Rights Abuse) that puts a charmingly funny spin on the situation. Featuring an instrumental track from Nine Inch Nails' Ghosts I-IV album, the video personifies two tanks as lovers, who turn a sexual advance into a poignant message.






Links:
Mato Atom
Amnesty International
DAHRA


No comments: