Friday, May 15, 2009

Roll Out


Today my wife and I leave for our Honeymoon to the fabulous Northwest! We're going to Portland and Seattle to (hopefully) enjoy a relaxing week and a half vacation amongst trees and normal weather conditions. Phoenix has been in the triple digits for much of the last two weeks, so this break couldn't have come at a better time. We've got some things planned, but for the most part we'll be winging it and playing things by ear. If you know me, you of course know that part of these plans is to hit up as many good record stores as I can find, and thanks to the wonder that is AquariusRecords.org, I'll be going into those record stores with a shopping list.

So updates from this point will be sporadic. I'll see what I can post from the road in our downtime. Otherwise, entries will resume at the end of May. Peace out.


No comments: